Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I snacked....JUST A LITTLE....but then I did Jillian Michaels on Wii.

and to tell you the truth, it kicked my butt. I didn't realize how out of shape I was! I am really gonna try and do a little bit every day. I've been really lazy, and because of my photography buisness, I'm always on my computer editing and promoting my buisness. Now that hubby has his new electric drum set....he does that, and I work out. We don't really get a lot of time together since he works ALL the time, but it is what it is.

So, just wanted to do a quick update. Weight hasn't changed. But I think that will change soon...=]
Time for some thinspo!

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine EVER looking like that! Or having muscles in my stomach again... But I'm sure gonna try!

    ReplyDelete