Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Had a baby...now it's time to lose 60lbs.

This is my journey to weight loss. I'm wanting to lose 60 lbs. I just had a baby almost 3 months ago, and I look awful. I need to get my butt in gear, and I also need some encouragement! Of course, even before I was pregnant, I was about 20lbs over weight...but being 193lbs has really opened my eyes. I am NOT healthy!!

I just started eating little to no carbs about a week ago, and I've lost about 5lbs so far. I'm really trying to stick with it, but it's so hard when your favorite food is PASTA!!! GAH!

My weight before I was pregnant was 175. (I was usually around 155-160) Then when I was pregnant, my highest weight was 221. I am currently 193.5. My goal is 135. I am 5'7.5 so, 135 isn't outrageous. I just need to stick with it. I've never been able to stick to a weight loss program, but I'm really going to do it this time.

So here are my fat pics. Yes, my stetch marks are sickening. Oh and excuse the toilet in the back. lol

193.5lbs
Current weight loss: 27.5lbs


What are some of your weight loss goals? What diet plans are working for you?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just stopped by on your blog! Welcome to the weight loss journey! Your weight gain was at least due to a baby. My weight gain was 4 years of drinking alcohol & eating late during college: 124 lbs of weight gain. The last three years have been up and down, so I know where you have been. What works for me is a healthy diet & exercise. I love running personally. : )

    Good luck on your journey & keep in touch!

    Fierce Fat Filipina Diva Mo
    motastic145.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete